• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Just opened a new ot.. need help with donation!

andrewz92

Reaction score
Well hello guys, i did just open my first server after 3 years. worked on the homepage for 2 days with modern acc and gerisor acc.. finally i find an acc that worked out.

And i downloaded a script for donations on homepage. zaypay...:blink:
And i would like some help to remove the other Donation Options and just have one sms/call option that everyone can use..

/ Gyldenstolpe

Also, in your layouts.php, CTRL+F for "paypal, or zaypay" to find the tables, and delete them. (They should be by the bottom of the page.)

Also, in your layouts.php, CTRL+F for "paypal, or zaypay" to find the tables, and delete them. (They should be by the bottom of the page.)

thanks guys! but wich donate service is most profitable for me? and easiest to setup? daopay i've heard is crap.. setup fee and they take much from the earnings.. so got any advices?

thanks!

/Gyldenstolpe

I would recommend Zaypay / Paypal their pretty easy to set up, and Daopay is useful for European donators, as most of them always want to donate by SmS.
Experience :)

Im from sweden so sms/phone payment is the most popular here.. but if someone help me setup just Paypal or Zaypay i will be reallt greatfull!

thanks! rep+

Back