• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just read it, lol.

Mohammed Ali

Reaction score
Well I get a lot of complaints about the teams... Well, don't ask me about the teams, I have no freaking idea who is vs who.

I role with:
-> Dark styx
-> Bearded
->Pullardinen ---> I kill who they tell me to kill =)
->Klubban

What I think the teams should be like:

Swe/norwegians/american/english vs --> The ohh mighty mexicans [lol]

;)

Ps: Ey Talaturen, I have played softcores since the start, and that's a very long period of time. So it would been great if you contact me ;) I need to have a quick word with you.

Since we quit kids like Alemone ,Paladin The Exequter, Mohammed Ali,Dark Styx Master,Eszo,Yeff,Taurus. started to play 24/7 and reached for first time lvl 400 so Yea mighty mexicans power

when "the mighty mexicans" goes retired your team start play 24/7 so...

Loool? I don't give a fuck about those noobs who have been playing here. I JUST stardet again, because I heard the mexicans stardet again. Get your fucking story right before you open your god damn mouths.

Retards.

And you zarykz? wtf are you talking about? Do I play 24/7? No I just stardet again, so shut ur mouth. I have been playing 3 days now, and I got from 372-400+ on my rp? and? Ohh, ok than I got no life than? You ugly ass mexicans are 500+ so shut up? no lifers.

no one of us still playing. so you "get your story right" Those noobs already kicked your ass alot of times .
we dont play anymore and i didnt said nothing about no life Freak You started to play again a dead server that's a no lifer.

Last edited:
didnt start again? So klubban and all of them just made up stories about mexicans having battle vs them? And what do you mean with '' those noobs already kicke your ass alot of times? '' And when I say mexicans, I don't mean every god damn mexican that have played this server. I mean a couple, I could not care less what you think. So yeah, get ur story right bro. ;)

And no it was dead. But now we are having battles again. If there are people to fight, ill play ;) Don't come here and say I play 24/7 lool, I were off this server 7 months.

And another thing, if you guys really quitt.. Why come on forum just to be a troll? Go do something else than write crap on forum on a OT you don't even play.. lol kid

Is there even "wars" on this ot anymore? 14 players :(

still miss the old times while it actually were real fights

Actually yeah, today we had a very big war ! :)) 32 people online (lol) but still, just to war.. Alemone died.. Dark styx & Miss klamm died with rs :D this guy called ryku~ 350+ ms died, and many more.. Lord pein 400 ek etc.. you should start again, we need more swedish people to pwn theese pls etc.. =)

Lol, Dark really? You guys are way more than us. Just because we ( finally are 6 people ) you guys loose, u go crazy. You guys are like 13 people, I counted you guys in war. And we were 7 and at one point 8 but 7. Just because you CHOSE the wrong team -
you start bitching about we using mc, and we are to many? So just say it, you liked it when we were 3 people and you guys 10 and we died? get pvp loosers.

You can tell Milo the looser to take pics of him dying and put it in hees movie, and post on facebook? hahaha, gosh .. You guy's really are funny !

Back