• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just saying :D like all the other ppl.

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
As we all know red skulls traps are not allowed "I dont know why"

They tried to rs trap me :D but it failed, but i got to admit i was 2 seconds of pressin my ue hotkey :p but it looked to suspicious to be true :p
Here is a prof :D please delete his main characters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ye i was fking amazed, how this guy figured this out :D but the thing that was suspicious he was using e-ring all the way :D and when he got to the place he was on hp :D but still well made trap.

I don't think Mark is actually deleting these people, I've reported a red skull trap 1 week ago and he said he would delete their chars, but none of them has been deleted yet after a week.

lol whats very funny is I made a thread about this +posted how there doing this and ppl told me to stfu and die

Thanks for reporting, remember there is Support board where you can report this type of things or ask for any help.

Back