• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just so you know

Inmenda

Justice?
Reaction score
As he says in his comment:

u can kill me.. and kill me again.. can says shits about me..can ban me..BUT NEVER CAN STOP ME!

Hail Pashonsithows! Hail Deserthor! Hail Daark Assassin! Hail Shadow Of Death!

The Real Legends Of Cyntara..

And The Legends.. NEVER DIES!

Think what u are the best? Have The Best Pvp? So.. Close ur bot and come for me..

You see a panda teddy.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This is an exclusive item was awarded to Azazel for donating to Giant Panda.

00:54 You advanced from Level 899 to Level 900.

03:50 You advanced from Level 999 to Level 1000.

The mighty Azazel (Legend of cyntara) changed his name to Saint'KrLosZ so please if you were going to payout him or just wanted to be his friend I mean who doesn't, just pm his new char (even tho he will ignore you cause you know hes always bussy).

:wub:

OMFG! don't tell that about him again, how can you say that? hes 100%legit didn't you read his comment? he said;
Think what u are the best? Have The Best Pvp? So.. Close ur bot and come for me..

If he tells you to close ur bot why would him own one? I mean he's a beast bro just deal with it.

OMFG! don't tell that about him again, how can you say that? hes 100%legit didn't you read his comment? he said;

If he tells you to close ur bot why would him own one? I mean he's a beast bro just deal with it.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not... lmfao

Back