• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just some ideas for my server

Sategat

Reaction score
Hell guys, and ladies - or wannabes >.< -...

Well, i'm working on a RL map server, but this time its quite different cause ignoring the boredom of the actual servers, where the 'playable' space of the map is just 10% of the map's size, i'm modifying the respawns of the original map. Like, senja will be full of dragon lords etc... So high level players that will be the majority of course can have the whole world to play and explore again, with high-lvl monsters everywhere.

So a doubt came to my mind, what should the exp be?

Well, I'll leave this up to you.

Thank you for the help!

Last edited:
First at all, RL Map Servers sucks.
Low exp, like 3-10 would be nice.

5x-7x exp
4x skill
2x mlvl

If ur going to make custom spawns why not make a custom map that could be mixed with rl pieces?

First at all, RL Map Servers sucks.
Low exp, like 3-10 would be nice.

I knew that a RL map hater would come here just to say that. Anyway, thank you for ur opinion...

5x-7x exp
4x skill
2x mlvl

If ur going to make custom spawns why not make a custom map that could be mixed with rl pieces?

Simple, I don't want to mix it. i just want the rl map excitement that alot of people miss (including me and my team) and the usefulness of the whole map.

Last edited by a moderator:
rl map sucks, if we want play rl tibia we go rl tibia -_-

No thanks, I'd rather play Otserv where theres a better exp rate and better wars.

ty

+1
Exactly, RL map wars are the best. And for you guys that hate, there are 10k + players that love it, just take a look at the otservlist ...

Anyway, lets go back to the topic

Simple, I don't want to mix it. i just want the rl map excitement that alot of people miss (including me and my team) and the usefulness of the whole map.

People miss the RL map excitement? I don't know about you, but I haven't seen a good custom server come up and stay up in the past 3 years. If you look on the OTlist, almost every server is a RLmap money grab, and yours probably will be too. No offence, but we don't need more of these kinds of servers.

Either way, have fun, and enjoy the $$!

Well Leftwing, thanks for your opinion, i don't want you to think i'm not a money grabber etc, and i'll not lose my time here trying to proof the opposite.

I just give what players like, and what I like. I'm member of a team, i love making war with other teams on a RL map, and thats why too i'm making it. Anyway, i dont need you people judgement.

I want your opinion about the exp and suggestions, nothing more.

and yes, people miss the RL map excitement, Cipsoft's tibia is boring these days for a old school player like me and thousand others...

BUMP.

And Leftwing. Collapser is a custom server that has been on TOP for over 3 years...

I know this is pretty much what Leftwing said, but I have been seeing alot of Real-map servers that just go down let's say 2-3 months later. You can assume that the Owner's of those OT's are just in it for the money...If you'r looking to put up a Real-map I'd suggest you keep it up as long as possible and try to show people that you ACTUALLY want to give the people what they want... Instead of just giving your self cash. Anyways my suggestions for this ot would be Exp Stages:150x-1x Loot Rate: 2.5 Magic Rate:10 Skill Rate:25 Protection level:50... Some of you may think that these Exp Rates and magic rates etc. are just too high. But if there just too high whats an OT supposed to be? Last I checked most people want thing's that cipsoft can't offer such as Better wars, Events,and Active and fair staff... These exp stages would make it easy for the players to level and therefore More wars more people. everybody loves wars. Sorry if i wrote to much, I wish the best of luck to your OT Sategat hopefully youll take my suggestions into Consideration :) Also it should be 8.6...:D I ALSO was going to say giving no DONORS a shot ... Just Sayin...:D

Last edited:
Back