• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just some map made by me

Hmpfot

Reaction score
Ive just been mapping for like 2weeks so i know im not good yet but im proud of what i made so far :)

Workin on a 100% custom maded map :)

screenshot_2011-07-8-23-11-15.jpgscreenshot_2011-07-8-23-26-34.jpgscreenshot_2011-07-8-23-26-50.jpg

it's far from being a complete noob map, but you need to practice mapping a little more.
and don't use the auto broader so much, make the map look so lazy and auto =(

keep it up thou!

It aint the best I have seen, but read some tutorials and keep practising and your mapping experience will grow!
GL HF

Keep working at it, you'll get the hang of it, look at me, I'm far from good, Iv been mapping for maybe almost 2 years now and I still have major troubles in mapping, i'm slow as hell but I get the job done, keep workign aroudn the mkap editor and keep using RAW at all times, unless making a mountain, then delete some sides and change it into a materpiece.

Back