• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just some random dudes mapping

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
Hello there, just some random dudes mapping crap... Everything is based on the OTSP that was released by Peonso... So be sure to check it out. Please keep all good, and positive comments to yourself... No need for that great attitude here! Only the harsh unloved one please!!!* Without further prolonged an unneeded sayings lets start the show... Will be using spoiler's to help not flood the page...

hmsbszH.png

PGZ6HAT.jpg

THyrjkg.jpg

qEloemJ.jpg

Here is a small update I tried WITH Tibia sprites.....
dbkVPsk.jpg
* This indicates that the poster is being a complete and utterly smartass

Last edited:
Its nice to see that this OTSP is being used!
Looks dope! Would love to see more of this.
I’m a loving guy so no hateful comments here, joke, this looks like a pile of thrash ❤
It's honestly just a side thing I'm doing while bored on my PC bugging delusional xd. It is possible it will be introduced into LoA, which if so I'll be using zero of cipsofts stuff haha

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone who can help me setup rme with my sprites better.... I can do the dat/spr and item editor.. Tia!

Back