• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just started mapping, kinda enjoyed it.

hajjsson

Reaction score
I just got RME and got to mapping, this is some of my first work. I intend to keep this thread updated with pieces of this custom rpg map I'm making. Any criticism is welcome!

Keep notice that I know how to take in-game screenshots, but I'm having trouble compiling TFS for a local server, so some images will be printed out of the editor. :)

https://imgur.com/a/cnifw

FIRST UPDATE

A little sneakpeak for what I'm building now, an entrance to some trolls/rotworms.
EwQPtx7pEr.gif

85050aa40aa53fb33f765d695bbf5f45.png

7539a05f7a4a17352a9b0dff5e70a969.png

vH9aO9tdq2.gif

9MyLeCySqu.gif

Last edited:
Not bad at all for a noobie! Keep it up you definitly have potential

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've managed to get this to my top visited website this past hour. My TFS just quits on me when I'm tryna start it
Search a tutorial on how to set up a otserver, you probably doing something wrong.

Search a tutorial on how to set up a otserver, you probably doing something wrong.
"but I'm having trouble compiling TFS", no shit I'm doing something wrong haha.. I've tried several of em, i got my xampp with MySQL and Apache runnin aswll with the imported .sql files, I dunno for now, i'll prob get it fixed tonight or sum. :)

I just got RME and got to mapping, this is some of my first work. I intend to keep this thread updated with pieces of this custom rpg map I'm making. Any criticism is welcome!

Keep notice that I know how to take in-game screenshots, but I'm having trouble compiling TFS for a local server, so some images will be printed out of the editor. :)

https://imgur.com/a/cnifw
>ant trails
>no tufts
>no tree/bush clumps
>small stones in buildings

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man i like your mapping keep working its really really good for you because you has just started mapping so it's great for new one keep working!

Man i like your mapping keep working its really really good for you because you has just started mapping so it's great for new one keep working!

Thank you fam, much appreciated! I'll post more in an hour or so. Stay tuned :)

It's not bad at all, that's great man. but a tip on the big hall, just make a smaller one or add rooms or something inside.
the rest of the map is very good.

too many random details imo, make it look more clean and use more raw
Alright thanks! I made sure all the details and trash is there, hence I want the "wasteland" feel on the town. But I can understand it's a bit much! 40% of this piece is raw, I found it better on some occasions tbh. :)

EDIT: Removed previous content and moved it up to main post instead. (;

Last edited:
Back