• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

just take a look at this version 10.98

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why the items.otb file is at version 10.95 but the map is at version 10.98? I tried to convert my map from version 8.0 to 10.98 without success. I also updated the items.otb file from version 8.0 to 10.98, but still without success. Upon opening the item editor, I realized that I was on version 10.95. I redid the upgrade to version 10.95 and everything was ok. However, the server does not open anything. Does anyone know what can it be? Remember that my client is in version 8.0 with 12x sprites, and even the items.otb file that was in 12x was reverted to version 8.0 and everything worked fine. I also added some custom and customized items in it. and would like to upgrade to 10.98
I would like to know how do I convert the map to version 10.98. Should I put version 10.95 for the server to recognize?

problem solved thank God.
Hey @Evil Puncker , your post there is not commentable. I decided to tag your name here. I would like to know if it is possible to edit the items.otb file. If yes, what program did you use? Could you share it with me? I also downloaded your extended SPR and DAT file and was able to convert the map to version 10.98 xD... Now I just needed to add some custom items... Thanks.

problem solved thank God.
Hey @Evil Puncker , your post there is not commentable. I decided to tag your name here. I would like to know if it is possible to edit the items.otb file. If yes, what program did you use? Could you share it with me? I also downloaded your extended SPR and DAT file and was able to convert the map to version 10.98 xD... Now I just needed to add some custom items... Thanks.
I used Release v0.5.1 · ottools/ItemEditor (https://github.com/ottools/ItemEditor/releases/tag/v0.5.1)

It's really the items.otb file with the SPR and DAT files you posted, right? Thank you very much, I'll take a look here.
that is the tool I used to generate that items.otb, yes
but that items.otb is not up to date as I have not updated it anymore with new items or anything, its an abandoned project

Back