• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just wanna say Thanks..

What u think about the new GM's?

• New GM's are doing Great!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Dont notice any change

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Suiram

Master Bates
Reaction score
As topic sais.. I wanna say thanks to the SoftCores team for listening.. You removed Neon from hes GM position as the community wanted, and then you go and "hire" 2 GM's that did a great! job yesterday (Feloth and Hani)

Nice to see that you listen:thumbup:

Feloth and I worked hard yesterday... more than 25 botters were banned :]

As topic sais.. I wanna say thanks to the SoftCores team for listening.. You removed Neon from hes GM position as the community wanted, and then you go and "hire" 2 GM's that did a great! job yesterday (Feloth and Hani)

Nice to see that you listen:thumbup:

Thanks alot for the cheering up, must admit that we havent been the most populair ones after we banned the forum flamers. But its clearly worth it considering that people tend to play a server where everyone is active on :)

Those afk botters we ban, can't be considered active as they only play for afking and getting their name high up on highscores.

Omg :D Thanks staff for remove <3

Back