• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Justin bieber farts in interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all love Justin Bieber or something? Do you guys worship him? Stop making thread about the kid lmao.

If you want to troll someone,
why would you put "LOL" or "Im Kiddin",
you're just a troll fail.

Last edited:
He is actually pretty cute. Makes Li'l Debbie look like a pile of puke!

NO offence, but. Are you gay? XDD

What has happened with you Unbelievable? you used to be so fun and nice to talk with but now you insult people, post weird things and don't show any affection to me anymore. Have you grew tired of me or something? If so, I really think we should sit down with a cup of tea and talk this through. I don't want to lose our friendship which I really value.
~Huggiez Zissy~ :wub:

What has happened with you Unbelievable? you used to be so fun and nice to talk with but now you insult people, post weird things and don't show any affection to me anymore. Have you grew tired of me or something? If so, I really think we should sit down with a cup of tea and talk this through. I don't want to lose our friendship which I really value.
~Huggiez Zissy~ :wub:

Well, its not supposed to be as that. Im just wondering, cause you had a male modell on your detoskop and now ur saying that jb is cute! Im just askin' mate. No offence, I have nothin against gays. Troja is actully one, and hes cool! (joke) :D

Im so sorry if you took it personally lol, i apologize!

No, I dont wanna ruin our relationship either!

Sorry.

Well, its not supposed to be as that. Im just wondering, cause you had a male modell on your detoskop and now ur saying that jb is cute! Im just askin' mate. No offence, I have nothin against gays. Troja is actully one, and hes cool!

Im so sorry if you took it personally lol, i apologize!

No, I dont wanna ruin our relationship either!

Sorry.
WTF?!?!? Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back