• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida, Maslana/Nuskei no hand team and others

true highs lvl so what?
but when ur team kill me on banuta
we kill ur all pll on shortcut banuta like a 6-8 ppl 330++ lvl with synthesiss and no1 from ur team come back again but we all have white skulls - charlovers kk bb
Says the noob who plays repteraa and bot goroma ss (nolife)
Says who bot orginaltibia in cyclops edron.
Thread closed ;)

Says the noob who plays repteraa and bot goroma ss (nolife)
Says who bot orginaltibia in cyclops edron.
Thread closed ;)
you want me, offend ?
well done

I died, This is so stupid that up funny what u write and how you play in tibia like a rly noob
+ 1 for u

hmm why should promise that we will take warmode 1000 frags? u come to shadowcores so you will play on our rules, lol xd

I will fight ofc but 100-200 wm frags not 1k

@Szady
Haha I laugh so hard on you, your a joke.
So lets say you are the "Leading Guild" on Shadowcores, a new team is transfering to "your" world and they are ready to fight.
All I see on Shadow/Lunar forum is that you write about how good your team is and how you finished 120 frags warmode in 2 days.
Now you finally get some ennemies that are worth fighting and you are scared to go all in?
200 Frag warmode isn't even worth playing for, anyway enjoy playing "your" Non-pvp server.

@Szady

@exivalovac
szady is not scared about warmode with fefif , but wm for 1000 frag doesn't have sense. Veziv is fucking nolife and he will sneak day&night - szady was fighting with him on lunar and he know it. He prefer to take wm for 200-300 frags , fight 2 days , then make lvl and cash and one more warmode. Is it too hard for you to understand it?

^^ Ye u transfered lunar and get raped so fast :) so lets see who is better soon we will be rdy

@Szady
Haha I laugh so hard on you, your a joke.
So lets say you are the "Leading Guild" on Shadowcores, a new team is transfering to "your" world and they are ready to fight.
All I see on Shadow/Lunar forum is that you write about how good your team is and how you finished 120 frags warmode in 2 days.
Now you finally get some ennemies that are worth fighting and you are scared to go all in?
200 Frag warmode isn't even worth playing for, anyway enjoy playing "your" Non-pvp server.

@Szady

where I spammed that my team is best? I just wrote that we had MORE FIGHTS than you on lunarforce and its true, if u cant read its not my problem

I dont need u on shadowcores, we have nice fights with maslana EVERYDAY and for me u can stay on lunarforce so if u wont play on our rules just go out, I wont cry lol

u wont set my life man

First we kicked veziv out of lunar now he wants the same on shadow
Back to non pvp where u belong hehe true info

veziv fuck you i never sand you wm to 1000 frags you are stupid. i no need fight witch you
where I spammed that my team is best? I just wrote that we had MORE FIGHTS than you on lunarforce and its true, if u cant read its not my problem

I dont need u on shadowcores, we have nice fights with maslana EVERYDAY and for me u can stay on lunarforce so if u wont play on our rules just go out, I wont cry lol

u wont set my life man
true info ;]

Actually, there was one warmode on lunar against Veziv's team and we managed to win this.

Your rules? Fuck you rather just fuck up any & every warmode you have in the future cuntbag.

Lokuf if i remember good we maked wm 3 teams my team kaida and calar team and its hmm 70-50 for u maybe but on this times we got like 10 br / per battle

U not remember other actions edron 20 vs 20 when szady azixas and all eks of u get pushed 40 x and u get raped so hard ?

everywhere we raping u

M A S L A N A u are retarded shit every1 laughting so hard if they listening u :) the same shit with nuskei 2 noobs

NO1 KICKED US FROM LUNARFORCE WE LEFTED BECOUSE NO ENEMY TO FIGHT

First we kicked veziv out of lunar now he wants the same on shadow
Back to non pvp where u belong hehe true info
Seriously u think ur joke team kick veziv from lunarforce? JAJAJAJAJAJAJA big big joke,
u can stay with ur pvp gajs in lunar being rich with feru hat,hornedetc dominando it GL.

Seriously u think ur joke team kick veziv from lunarforce? JAJAJAJAJAJAJA big big joke,
u can stay with ur pvp gajs in lunar being rich with feru hat,hornedetc dominando it GL.
Fatima have the horned helmet, we used ferumbras hat and we are Trading all our cash on lunarforce for money on aurora. The next ot we are going to play is shadowcores. Simply to fuck you up every single battle so hard small turban gang members will come flying out your ass. You guys talk so much shit and then you expect us to do nothing but we'll see how much you cry this time.

Lokuf if i remember good we maked wm 3 teams my team kaida and calar team and its hmm 70-50 for u maybe but on this times we got like 10 br / per battle

U not remember other actions edron 20 vs 20 when szady azixas and all eks of u get pushed 40 x and u get raped so hard ?

everywhere we raping u

M A S L A N A u are retarded shit every1 laughting so hard if they listening u :) the same shit with nuskei 2 noobs

NO1 KICKED US FROM LUNARFORCE WE LEFTED BECOUSE NO ENEMY TO FIGHT

god, you're such a stupid cunt ;d the best part is this with MASLANA XDDD do you think everyone dont laugh when you lead?:D
Noone care about you as leader.

god, you're such a stupid cunt ;d the best part is this with MASLANA XDDD do you think everyone dont laugh when you lead?:D
Noone care about you as leader.

shut up i wypierdalaj na mature XD

true highs lvl so what?
but when ur team kill me on banuta
we kill ur all pll on shortcut banuta like a 6-8 ppl 330++ lvl with synthesiss and no1 from ur team come back again but we all have white skulls - charlovers kk bb
We will see who's a charlover after veziv drop 2 lvls and transfer back =p

Back