• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida Members.

Djfit

Reaction score
Hi mad niggas.

Those people in list below - send me 20kk each or you won't play in shadow anymore guys..

Attissa.
Sprzedam Siostre.
Kroolik Underworld.
Mocny Shot.
Szocky.
Mateusz :)))

You got time till next monday.
If i don't recive payment on name Buzii, you won't play on shadow.

Nah im not gonna rook you down like others does i will simply ping you and give you back net at christmasss :DD

hahahahahahahahaahahah :D
pingmastejro ? hah:D kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
some kids think they are something here... so the others have to be afraid hahahahahah :D

Djfit is one of them.
good luck stupid kid ;)

Hi mad niggas.

Those people in list below - send me 20kk each or you won't play in shadow anymore guys..

Attissa.
Sprzedam Siostre.
Kroolik Underworld.
Mocny Shot.
Szocky.
Mateusz :)))

You got time till next monday.
If i don't recive payment on name Buzii, you won't play on shadow.

Nah im not gonna rook you down like others does i will simply ping you and give you back net at christmasss :DD

Sorry to disappoint you but they can, with a phone call, change their ip and frustrate your BIG br plan . Depending on the ISP they can do it from home...i feel sad for you...it´s like when you see a kid trying to do something that can't be done by ppl with less than 18 for example . You don't feel better, you just feel sad.

I give you 500kk if u will ping mocny shot / sir mateusz, ok? and if u fail you give me 5kk.

if u're not scared PW me :)

Szady aight..

Gabala? ten co od matki telefon bral i smsy na cc wysyal? nie znam

kaida joining lunarforce my frend
seems like a good fucking choice cuz shadowcores is just full of retards like this djif or smt

Back