• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KAIDA & PENGUINS RELOAD ?

Fenyxiakk

Reaction score
http://www30.speedy*****malware.localhost/saEmR/download/KaidaVeziv.JPG

Make level and cash.

Channel 2 (Fix chars on lunar and lets show calar who is better)

Veziv, atm you've shown us how to lose with 8 people more.

actually I was on 2 battles and this lunar is so fkn boring ot, i dont know how u can invite us to play there XD

let low and wengosz stay in first line -> win battle

veziv with 7 eks, 3 palladins and 8 mages cant even kill wengosz on hp. just buy 10 bp ssa, 100 gmp and stay : D

actually I was on 2 battles and this lunar is so fkn boring ot, i dont know how u can invite us to play there XD

let low and wengosz stay in first line -> win battle

veziv with 7 eks, 3 palladins and 8 mages cant even kill wengosz on hp. just buy 10 bp ssa, 100 gmp and stay : D

Better play shadowcores bilion noobchars and ava on three nice battles like 8.6 tibia szady go back to premiera ot or kaczoh plix

Better play shadowcores bilion noobchars and ava on three nice battles like 8.6 tibia szady go back to premiera ot or kaczoh plix
i think its better guys are 300 or 400 ye but all the guys have got the same average lvl not lunarforce who said szady its true impossible kill Wengoz or Low with 200-260 lvls xd

impossible lol u dont know how to use max frigo combo and use utori spells. We know how to play on this ot and we can easly oneshot 270 eks with sio like vezirrrr

cry is free

Szady with mages we can easy hs all :) ask kaplar y day we fighting edron close to boat they dedek and runed to north gate and staying still without moving on 400 eds we trying to push them and i getting 1 shot with full sio and pot by ek

@averion aka 300 ms spam ue on shadow

you cant do a shit on shadow, probably on 8.6 I would rape ur team too so play lunar and try to tell everyone that ITS BEST OT because you can only fight there

kkkkkk

fk logic, bb

Szady with mages we can easy hs all :) ask kaplar y day we fighting edron close to boat they dedek and runed to north gate and staying still without moving on 400 eds we trying to push them and i getting 1 shot with full sio and pot by ek

You are so fucking stupid hahah.

But Szady

AVA on three and ue from behind gajs. And you talk about logic

Also, if you can't combo someone with sio why you don't push him? like we do with your people?

OND > MASGEN > KLB > WISHOT > MIKEL >WILLE > ANURIS > SZADY > CALAR > SEBUS > KAYTO > NUSKEI > ROZOWY > RAFONIX > VEZIV > GAZMAN > JORDI

impossible lol u dont know how to use max frigo combo and use utori spells. We know how to play on this ot and we can easly oneshot 270 eks with sio like vezirrrr

cry is free
when i said impossible was using irony bce we killed low with max frigos etc once at drefia grims with 8 ppls or something but if we fight and in the bridge eks,rps,and low and wengosh its sooo hard kill them they resiste more than fucking pall who dies in 1sec.

So play smart and push them? but ye

Take low lvl mages: First Line (Aloxine -220 ED) Second Line (Gymek -420MS)
Veziv: Take gymek, gymek, gymek. Okey gymek on three, one, two, three again gymek on three......

haha ofc u cant kill anyone u got 8 eks 3 rps 2 mages ggwp
maybe fix ur 30 mages from shadowcores szady so we can have nice battles

we wont fix anything there will be never normal battle / enjoy summer and go exp and watch u screen all the time ;D

we wont fix anything there will be never normal battle / enjoy summer and go exp and watch u screen all the time ;D

Okey, you've said this many many times. Also keep spamming bas "PLOX Send me msg pass to your 330 ek on fb"

Why are you laughing at masterko? I've pushed you like 3-4x y-day at edron.

That's the truth, i got shitty 280 ed and im second the highest druid in team XDD

but atleast it's funny though

Back