• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida Rl Photos

Xaborando

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
lzpgQG6.jpg

jajajajajjaja im the fucking ***** gajs :D and its *slibaha* not silabaha :D

srsly? biggest shit even seen, always ur fkin shitty team start to ava / ue spam, not us so stfu.
but gajs umit dont play shadowcores? and ava on lunar? come on gajs is dis tru info riley? turban gang biggest ue spammers and ava on lunarforce with pz true info guys

srsly? biggest shit even seen, always ur fkin shitty team start to ava / ue spam, not us so stfu.
are u sure u know who the fuck i am XD im the guy who killed uin hotspot the other day im not even playing shadowcores nerd :)

i think people know me than you that im sure :D
wooooow now this no xd you only played with calar but your main team is jordi so please stfu ive played with futurama jordi wipe again penguins mitch so your point is invalid i its true legend player also gajs[/QUOTE]

are u sure u know who the fuck i am XD im the guy who killed uin hotspot the other day im not even playing shadowcores nerd :)
all we know who are u another turban ratkid asslicker old pro combo ue 1 2 3.

wooooow now this no xd you only played with calar but your main team is jordi so please stfu ive played with futurama jordi wipe again penguins mitch so your point is invalid i its true legend player also gajs
[/QUOTE]
but what are you talking about? 70% of ppl knews me on 8.6 and when shadowcores started i was with ljecim in the best months of shadow and u are little kid who 5months ago anyone knew you.

but what are you talking about? 70% of ppl knews me on 8.6 and when shadowcores started i was with ljecim in the best months of shadow and u are little kid who 5months ago anyone knew you.[/QUOTE]
SLIBAHA 2K14 PLAYER TRUE INFO!!! AND STILL NIEZNAM without micro hahahaha and he says hes known your exacly somebody like hm
Mr made lord no mic but thinks hes pro and known anyways ok if u are known GZ? life completed retard spanish jordi player

Back