• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida

Szady I have nothin to u :) only Selene got character? Lucyfer I give Calka cash :) i give Lokuf 320 ek to exp :) and shits Yesterday on dragons i say Shir to u get in our defence u say no no no and u using "DODGE" after 1 minuts calar come and shot mw 1 sqm place andu got trapped and u saying bullshits about my ppl :)

Szady i got pinged today 2 x but i dont care i arleady changed ip

Calka Lord Azixas Lokuf Sprzedam Siostre Juras < 3 if u need help or smth just msg me ingame

:):):):)

uu siwek się wkurwił nie ma co chyba lojek musi go do porządku przywołać :p

Troll rushar was my char, but tbh there was no items on it. Not of value atleast. I don't give a shit about a 250 rp. And before Veziv lent it out he should've told me to who he was giving it. I'd never give a char to enemies, most stupid thing ever.
Cheers.

- Tro'll

fuck all
just guys
9ca32a021232a1d483da6e79e6b88acb.gif

forum

Szady i got pinged today 2 x but i dont care i arleady changed ip

U didnt get ping, why? The only one person who can ping in Kaida its me but I was outside all day so Veziv, wtf?

U didnt get ping, why? The only one person who can ping in Kaida its me but I was outside all day so Veziv, wtf?
its fesif so what you expect? he's always lying/crying about someony is pinging him. he propably turns his internet off and says "omg someony is pinging me help me guys lets go to defence"

I think everyone here knows how veziv act on lunarforce and everywhere. And he's still doing it, thats ridiculous, he's ridiculous. I think even his mother in hell laughs at him.

Hah, there is no difference... Now if you will fight against Veziv and he lose, he will spam that he have pings etc. It will be like with us... And in the future all ppl will crying about ping even if you do not ping them.

Troll but u got my 360 RP its np i lend them bcse they are friends with me :) join vent i explain this shit for u

Noone from us pinged you, because Selene dont gave this ip to anyone, the second thing is that, you were on calar vt, so think sure about how can pinged you, moron.

Back