• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaida @

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Wanna warmode guys ? today u got 40 ppl online ;D Calar its not enemy for us he disband guild after 1 day

Wanna warmode guys ? today u got 40 ppl online ;D Calar its not enemy for us he disband guild after 1 day

Yea, Kaida go and make warmode with Veziv, maybe you're better at chasing him on defs... ^ ^

def haha ! they got better brain :) trust me :)

not now, we need time. we have lot of ppl now but we made an alliance with 'jordi' so we have to play together some days to fight with you.

maybe saturday, sunday but im not sure

he never said anything about levels, they have to play together some time to get used to each other.

^ guy who ded 10 x in 4 minuts? xD

It's funny how you were sucking Lopeks cock now you're mad because he left your shit team.

Veziv, oh Veziv... How you make me so disappointed... Even your own team talks shit about you, I've gotten many Pms from many of your members and your projo VIP players saying that you can't make simple decisions that even a new leader can make. Please, get off of your high horse and sit down in the kiddie pool where you fucking belong.

^ guy who ded 10 x in 4 minuts? xD

It's funny everyone expect for you and some other retards knows I suicided on purpose. It's ok though.. think whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Atleast you are not crying to me anymore in pms.

It's funny everyone expect for you and some other retards knows I suicided on purpose. It's ok though.. think whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Atleast you are not crying to me anymore in pms.

No Lopek, u got hacked haha :D

Back