• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kajana is a SCAMMER

maykonn

Reaction score
I was trying to buy some house until i saw Kajana selling it, so when i went there and she said to me a price. When we were finally trading it, she used a FALSE document and tried to scam me.

Here its the picture.

5jzlzl.png

Attachments

• falsedocument2.jpg
    falsedocument2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
He is not scaming, maybe he just dont know how to sell the house... Maybe you think like this and say all Players are "Evil

He is not scaming, maybe he just dont know how to sell the house... Maybe you think like this and say all Players are "Evil

This was the most retarded post ever

I also got scammed at 1kk in Dice yala, She said u have "1" then i said , "payout now". then she said, "I wont give u back" Then she went afk

Ban this dirty slut

look at what he said in the photo, "creat" instead of "create". if you see anyone do this you should not even trade with him ;p

I love the mechanics of Tibia. I just don't understand why it attracts so many douche bags.

His/her name has a K and a J, polack detected.

If you want to reduce your chances of getting scammed, try to not make any kind of deal with whoever has many "K's, j's, z's, s's" etc on his name, it's not always accurate, but there's probably no better way to avoid getting scammed than that one.

Daj itans or dedek kurwa wypierdalaj.

Back