• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kakele Online

brunoja

Reaction score
Hello!

I am developing with some friends a MMORPG! We are at an early stage, doing as a hobby.. I played Tibia for many years, so the game-play is inspired on Tibia and some other MMORPGs :) Also we would like your opinions on the game!

We do not own the game graphics, but we are working on that! Also we pretend to put some sound and music!

To create an account: Kakele Online

After that you need to login into your account and create a character, then download the game and play! I know that its a lot of steps to play for some people, (like the Tibia website used to be), we are working on a landing page were you create an account and player and download the game (like the Tibia website does now :D)

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a 2D MMORPG, create an account then log into the website. After that create a character. Then download the game and play :D

Thanks for sharing and i am crazy to play this game and i test the every new game and i sought the result from the final result from the game.I will play it soon.

@up bitch please, you probably made that account the day of making this thread.

This game actually looks pretty dope. I love the nostalgic oldschool graphics.

Great game. I played it about 2 years ago and I had a lot of fun.
However, I have to say that back then you weren't able to do any real progress in solo mode. No clue about the current state of the game though.

Back