• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kaldrox, hunting spots and making annihilator with magebot?

MiaFH

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello again, recently i posted about playing a bot friendly server like Kaldrox. Never used a bot but since the community has changed a lot since the old good version6/7 days i decided to start my bot adventure. Ive been playing Kaldrox a few days and made several MC characters. I am kind of lost in this BR server and i certainly need some guidance and tips. My goal is to grind a premium account and be able to explore the custom islands so here are a few questions that we can discuss here:
  1. I am currently making a decent amount of money even thought the market (trade off) is full of offers and not enough buyers. Which are the best spots to hunt and gather items to make money?
  2. I currently hunt DLs and demons in Edron with a few MC characters. Is there a bigger free spot to hunt demons maybe kill them 1 by 1 or 2 by 2 with more demons to kill. I need to get to lvl 200.
  3. Any good free custom islands on Kaldrox or all of them are premium?
  4. And my main question: How to setup magebot to do the annihilator? What should i buy? How i should heal? I got a knight and 3 mages on lvl 100~? I only did annihilator on version 7.6 on Lunara and without a bot.
  5. Any other tip for Kaldrox are greatly appreciated!

Back