• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kamikazzze bann.

General peko

Reaction score
Well i was infront of dp with my paladin lvl 334 redskull

then Kamikazzze come with a friend and Kamikazzze (279 rp)
14:52 Kamikazzze [279]: Pinging power:D

Then everything lagged and he did that bug with exori san so it spammed and i died

and what gm did when i told him? he just taked a notation!!!

He pinged the server, he abused of a bug and just a notation? 1 ilegal is bann lol he did 2x

I had no proof... But if more people can sign this and maybe If possible have a picture, or something.
I can change this.

well in the moment he sayd: Pinging power it was like crazy freeze and he spammed 20 exori san....

and after that my friend sayd: i wanted to tell you that kamikazzze will ping the serv to kill you...

Can't talaturen fix with an "Ping Protection" i think many ppl are pinging the server, only because they wanna kill :/

Dude, why in every single post you HAVE to tell you have a 300+ rp and you are Arcar Zaturum?
God, it gets annoying.

/TheRealArcar ;)

don't think it's pinging, the mass attack with spells is just by a (bug) lagg of the server, we all hope it will be fixed

If you ask me i don't think it's a bug. It's just that the server small lags wich you dont notice if u mapclick.. cuz the lag fixes very fast.

Back