• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Kanakashy] @Minecraft

This is a sandbox game and most sandbox games have sucky graphics(with the exception of platinum and cube2).

this game is pure awesommessssssssss

tell me how to make glass blocks plox

lbid8C5Tep.png

5Hk0zk1TQ0.png

am I going up or down? :p Find out

and I finally started in my search for diamonds, yet I just found like 4 gold ore and made a watch which is tells me when its going to be day/night really usefull

BTW: I need to find a lava lake so i can make obsidian for the nether portal :p
[/CENTER]

btw, if u use lava buckt on water, you get a blacky square, but you cant mine it, what is it for? :)

btw, if u use lava buckt on water, you get a blacky square, but you cant mine it, what is it for? :)

You can mine it. You just need patience and a diamond pick. Possible to make gates to nether with obsidian.

Anyways, please use this thread for minecraft discussions from now on.

You can mine it. You just need patience and a diamond pick. Possible to make gates to nether with obsidian.

Anyways, please use this thread for minecraft discussions from now on.

Sorry, you don't tell where we post.
This is actually a discuss about my gameplay, not in the actual Minecraft game

BTW: The fastest way to have more obsidian is if you farm it.
What I did was to take pleny of buckets with lava and made a little pool around my house to make the lava still.

well the best way to secure ur house from monsters is to build lava moat around the house, i did it, wroks pretty good.

Btw, what this obsidian gate makes? is it some teleport or what??

well the best way to secure ur house from monsters is to build lava moat around the house, i did it, wroks pretty good.

Btw, what this obsidian gate makes? is it some teleport or what??

It makes a teleport to the netherland ;P
But it's extremly dangerous if you start ramdonly attacking mobs, btw idk what else you can get there besides lava from lava lakes

HOLY SH*T, I just found my first diamond block ;P :p:p :p
wat do
UeAFM.png

BTW: why does sheeps and cows keeps coming at my house?
yq5N8.png

Creepy sheep is creepy.

Also please dont pick the horses dump with ur hand up... thats disgusting.

So, i found this weird zombie unlimited spawner in order to protect those chest, and i killed alot of zombie,
i needed feathers :p and i found a SADDLE!, but carefull you can only use it on pigs and once, if you kill the pig you have to get it again in the chest
Qk3VUH5EGj.png

but after, i got the saddle i thought i saw a diamond ore that was next to a little lava fountain, I misteped and I enjoyed my painfull death, ffs mother fucking lava i lost a lot of precious things...
1omLhUVCyn.png

Meanwhile.. i changed my texture pack and made some house improvments
bEFgQeiU.png

and in the backyard of my house, i build a little shelter to welcome my new mount i got
E2FTVrNHvx.png

MY UNICORN!
iT096ufS6.png

But i hate to feed it, lol .....
NSzt5c0TWd.png

More Coming soon, next sunday! .....

Back