• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Kanakashy] @Runescape

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
This will be my official gameplay thread in which i'll upload recents activities and so.
Thread Rules applies to this and all my other threads:

1. No flame
2. No hate
3. No troll
4. No pedantics

Username: Shiyokamaru

March 11

aPeFjpAIxR.png

wandering in camelot, thinking what to do in these Double XP days..

Last edited:
Show us your stats man xD

I have a somewhat high lvl on runescape... Look him up if you feel like.
Name: Dark Cuddles

Goodluck with this thread and i'll surely follow

I have 2 pures also.. One is a hybrid and the other one is a pure initiate melee (failed pure ahaha) never got higher than lvl 55 on them.. So I guess they're both kinda nooby. My hybrid has 70+ in every cb stat (78 ranged, 70 str I believe, 60 att, 65-70 mage cant recall the exact value).

And when r u going to update ur minecraft thread? :(
Maybe cud u even make a Let's Show on youtube ^^

i've been thinking of that lately, but I have so much things to do ^_^
Haven't played Minecraft though, I have to keep downloaing cracks and stuffs due to I dont have an official account.

4EnE0VpII0.png

It seems tibia ripped off runescape's roof lol
Solving my clue scroll

Last edited:
Believe me, chopping ivys all summer is way boring unless your talking chit-chat along those others wc'ers

well i kinda believe that because sometimes im just talking hours on game-chat. or on default so skilling atthe same time could also work :p

I had a pure str 99 atk 70+ def1
and then I got banned =]
along with other 999999 botters

I'm playing runescape also. Though I haven't got a pure and I'm kinda getting bored of the ultimate grinding it requires..

Back