• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kanakashy's CS5 Photoshop Thread

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
[Kanakashy] @CS5 Photoshop

Paint Showoff

Here i will be posting random $@%!^^ I do on MSPaint/Paint.Net when I get Bored.
Taking Any opinions ^^ I just like to do this.
Thread will be updated ea. time I make something.

Made in CS5
Best of 2010
DhqJyGp714.png

J307kFfUuh.png

If I found out that someone is making thread and saying these are your work,
I will nuke you and the I will kill you r_r

Last edited:
Thanks!

First one i accidentally saved it in jpg.
So that's why it looks so messy.

Last edited:
you are an artist

Last Month I went to a psychologist,
And he told me that I was going to be a Fulfill person Because of my artist skills,
But I like more the music. :/ , but at the same time I want to be the successor of Neon xD.

Wich one its good

Being an artist or a Musician?

go to be artist and sell all you work for 1 million euros each ;d

<impersonation>
These images are re-sized thumbnails. I know this men, even though I have no proof :E
</impersonation>

Pretty bad considering you used Paint.NET which has layer control etc lol MSPaint then maybe sure.

Music actually is a branch of the art, so musician is the artist. Well, I'd offer to keep playin' music if you are playin' good, cause these paintings are just like "very very beginning". I don't see any practised skills, techniques. You can actually do much more in the MS Paint, the thing is, it takes a lot of time. You should rather use PS or you can buy the tablet. ;)

<impersonation>
These images are re-sized thumbnails. I know this men, even though I have no proof :E
</impersonation>

Pretty bad considering you used Paint.NET which has layer control etc lol MSPaint then maybe sure.

You're saying that my works are fake?
Paint/Attribute/Desired Size

And i Only use Paint.Net for border,
Learn how to use it properly.

Last edited:
Music actually is a branch of the art, so musician is the artist. Well, I'd offer to keep playin' music if you are playin' good, cause these paintings are just like "very very beginning". I don't see any practised skills, techniques. You can actually do much more in the MS Paint, the thing is, it takes a lot of time. You should rather use PS or you can buy the tablet. ;)

Well, you have a point.
I play Alternative/Metal music with a lot of sweep picking and Tremolo picking xD
But yea, I don't practice in painting, But i can do it 101% Better than this, I just do it this way for fun.
Im new using Photoshop since I was with GIMP Before. but oh well ^^ thanks!

@The Maverick:

I use MSPaint, and then do the bordering in Paint.Net

Last edited:
lemme try:

MS Paint Attempt 1:
xeetrt.png

Only thing I liked in the image was the sky effect in the night.

Used spray box mostly, think thats the best.

Started with a gray page, inserted an star symbol.
Started spraying the air with light blue, then later used fill with blue, because of the spray big contents gets filled, but not all. So its like lots of skies.

Back