• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kangarews Latest Pieces]

Not many people are looking at my thread... anywho bump with a remake!
Island Remake

Credits to HiperKarma for the roof style and the wall mixture <3

Last edited:

I agree with Dark199, I dun like that roof type :p
It's missing some grass tufts and some color, perhaps some flowers?
Also, how do you enter the small farm? ^^
- Perhaps change 1-2 of the blueberry bushes to normal bushes, so it seems like some of them has been eaten?
Otherwise, I like it, and I liked alot of the other pictures!
Keep it up, I wanna see more ^_^

I would show more if I knew what to make, and there is no entrance meant to be set for the Garden. Also, I realize I forgot the silly tufts :$

I would show more if I knew what to make, and there is no entrance meant to be set for the Garden. Also, I realize I forgot the silly tufts :$
What about you make a continueation (word?) of the cemetery, underground, leading to some mystic place? XD
Havn't seen any underground stuffs yet so, get to it! =D

A continuation from what? The dirt pile?

Edit: I figured it out, I'll see if I still have the map.

Last edited:
Been a while since I updated this ole' thread so here is something I made while teaching a friend how to RAW Border VS Auto Border - This is the Auto Border Version ; Yes it is dark because my RME froze in the middle of saving and this is all I could save.
Little Island

I like the thing with the blackbord, looks cute :)

Back