• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kangarews Mapping Thread

Kangarew

Mmm Cherrios
Reaction score
Go to the last page, that's where my best works are. Try not to flame, if possible. Flamers, have away with bumping. Thanks.
2qwo6s4.png

Last edited:
Thanks. I read tutorials for 2 days and started mapping random stuff for 3 days and made this tonight. Is it too crowded or anything?

Stop telling all the new people to stop use autoborder, they will learn how to use Raw by themself after some time and using raw doesnt means that it will look good.
And it looks good for one of your first mappings but the mountain next to the waterfall is bugged and the islands dont look natural.
The borders look very good, especially that one next to the stair.

Non taken TILFen, I will actually randomize it a little better now. Also, I just found out that I forgot to save my map before I closed RME so I have to make a new one :`(

Na the isle is made with autoborder u can see that but u should make the island rounder.

guys, why are you allways saying auto border auto border. much good mappers use auto border cause they know how to use it

EDIT: and ye here you honestly can see that it is autoborderd. its to squary etc etc

full auto border, no details, it's sux. bye

This is a quote that Chris once wrote.

It is indeed funny how ignorant some people may be (not talking to you directly, but to people in general). All of you who says that the map sucks in one way or another, P L E A S E let us know how to improve instead of just flaming the topic with your useless crap.

Please do also enlighten me how saying that something is good is asslicking. There's a large difference between asslicking and commenting something in a positive way. I'm so sick of people who has a negative attitude, either get over it or try to solve your issues instead of letting it out on others.

Hey, so I'm trying to make a cave.. but i don't know what categorie the moss is in.. I've been looking for 15 minutes.

This is the cave WITHOUT any moss.. I got the general roundabout idea from Neon and it's 100% RAW

ayoytz.png

Last edited:
Raw Pallete ~ Nature

IDs 3603 - 3647

Or just Doodad ~ Nature

I didnt see it ANYWHERE Edit: I just looked over it about 500 times, thanks Dastan

Last edited:
Back