• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kanye West sentence Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolas, i'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finish, but Helen Keller had the best typo ever!

Enlighthell, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! but Three Magic had the best Signature of ALL TIME!

lockjoint, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! but you have 1 of the worst name on ot ever seen! OF ALL TIME!

Neon, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! but you played my ot just to insult my name which makes you the most retarded person ever seen! Also, you have the gayest sig OF ALL TIME!

lockjoint, I'm really happy for you

and imma let you finish!

But weed joints are the best joints you'll make and taste

OF ALL TIME!

Neon, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! but you played my ot just to insult my name which makes you the most retarded person ever seen! Also, you have the gayest sig OF ALL TIME!

Lockjoint I'm really happy for you... and Imma let you finish... But I've NEVER played your OT. OF ALL TIME :O

lockjoint, I'm really happy for you

and imma let you finish!

But weed joints are the best joints you'll make and taste

OF ALL TIME!

Lockjoint I'm really happy for you... and Imma let you finish... But I've NEVER played your OT. OF ALL TIME :O

Yo neon im really for you and imma let you finish, but i replied to lockjoin first and you are the blidest person i've ever seen OF ALL TIME

FOAD I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But you have one of the lamest signature and avatar of all time!

FOAD I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But you have one of the lamest signature and avatar of all time!

yo venox im really happy for you, and imma let you finish. But you've been near barcelona and u seem cool boy, so im not going to show u my avatar neither signature cuz u will cum in here, because they are the best OF ALL TIME.

xd

kanye1r.jpg

Who the hell is Mudkip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back