• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kanye West sentence Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Well, I was looking threw RunarM's thread about Kanye Wests fail at some award thing xD

And I thaught I could make a game of it! :D

The game is like this:

I post (Neon):
Lol, I rox and ar hax

Post under (Name): Neon, I'm really happy for you... and Ima let you finish! But (..................) was the best (.............) of all time!

And so on...

Like this;
lulz.jpg

Gogogo, I have no poster above me! So you write about me first! :D

Neon, I'm really happy for you... and Ima let you finish! But Demon_Eldorath is the best mapper of all time!

Macaronie, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But ZoOorO had the best signature and avatar of ALL TIME!

Nejon, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But i have the best rep here of ALL TIME!

GeeNDiZer, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But your momma has the best ass of ALL TIME!

DarkstaR, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But ElfBot is 1 of the best TibiaBots of ALL TIME!

Neon, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But TILFen is the best mapper of ALL TIME!

Enlighthell, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish! But Obama makes very wrong statements ALL the TIME!

DarkstaR, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! But your not the best scripter of all time!

<_<

Three Magic, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! But noone from otland is the best scripter of all time!

DarkstaR, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish! But silent defender its the top spammer of all time! stop spamming!
;X

nevalopo, I'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finish! But Pro warbringer has the best face ever made.

Feloth, I'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finnish! But Znote is the best Norweigan guy of all time!

Razov, I'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finnish! But I have the Smallest signature text of all time!

@Tenhum
No clue why your being a duche, but how bout you just shut it? ^^

DarkstaR, i'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finnish! But still, my girl is more nice looking then yours.

Razov, i'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finish, but megan fox is the hottest girl of all time (not really).

SyntaX, i'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finish, but I have the most rep of ALL TIME!

SyntaX, i'm really happy for you and all, and imma let you finish, but elfy will surpass you again with rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back