• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Katawa Shoujo - contains adult content 18+!

here is the magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9f0994c96c9f47d947def28081932a09be73c068&dn=Katawa+Shoujo+%5BComplete%2FEnglish%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

ooIos.png

And still on the Top 100 in ThePirateBay, UMAD?

>this

[video=youtube;aSZ-NuQxisA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZ-NuQxisA[/video]

>this

[video=youtube;aSZ-NuQxisA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZ-NuQxisA[/video]

Thats exactly what I thought.
First of, I hate anime, I hate books, I hate reading and I hate playing readinganimebooks.
But Katawa Shoujo really took the price for one of the best games i've ever played. I'm dead serious.
It changed my life to some degree, and I can't stop thinking about Emi...

I would rate Katawa Shoujo 10/10.

That's what happened when I first watched MLP:FiM too.
At first I was like: The hell is wrong with the internet...
Then I was like: Whoa. This is actually good and nicely done!
Although it didn't change my life (I think it's because I'm happy just as I am now (?)), for some people it did and I respect that.

Lol I think I will try it
It seems boring, but I will try it some time

Last edited:
I bet you just wanted to skip to the option parts without reading ;)

Well I tried reading for like 2 hours, then I got bored and started skipping until Hisao fell off the roof and I couldn't figure out how to get to the other endings xD

Well I tried reading for like 2 hours, then I got bored and started skipping until Hisao fell off the roof and I couldn't figure out how to get to the other endings xD

::proTip::
This is a Visual Novel, it does not contain a Dating Sim Element it's purely a book with options and Pictures.
To the prior statement, since it does not have a Dating Element you cannot go after all the paths, focus on one at a time, I will guaranty you will advance to Act 2(you didn't even get past Act1(3 Acts in total per path, starting from Act2).
If your English is bad then "Hot Dog"! this is your lucky break, Open your English Dictionary and keep it next to you, you are about to have some English lesson, since the game has words to go on for an almost eternity :p.

and last tip I can give...as a gamer, try again, if you fail then keep trying. It's what every gamer does(specially RPG Gamers) on a 65% this game is about trial, errors and lots of saving game state.

The fuck this game, makes me want to move out.
(Can I have a bad heart to?!)

TBH I didnt expect much when I realised you mostly followed the story and didnt made that many of decisions, but hell I finished the acts with Emi AND I WANT MOAR!

Why did it have to end after that night? Guess I'll have to figure out how to come in close with the other 'heroines' and play the game again.

Gotta say I was also quite surprised when... *spoileralert*
Emi got you into the training shed and wanted to try anal, young runninggal with no legs being experimental and all, i dont even...

Is this game possible to get on my Android? LOL, just got a new one and I need "entertaining" games. :rolleyes:

Good to know that choosing to read some extra english in school, could come in handy in a game as well.

Will probably not play that much of this game just now, as having exams and D3 coming out will take most of my time.
Good game overall!

Just don't start crying in the end man. I heard the Rin arc is very good at making people cry.

FUCK YOU,
No,
Really,
Fuck you for spoiling without any warnings

Last edited by a moderator:
Back