• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kayto <3

w/e we lost on svar 40 vs 27 hehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehhehe and we dont go to trap when we have more ppl HEHE

Rozowy you need screen? I got this. On start Warjaty 26 online Wipe 26 online(ANK-DARA BATTLE) man you lose on ank-dara ok, you win on svar 1:1 :)

Rozowy you need screen? I got this. On start Warjaty 26 online Wipe 26 online(ANK-DARA BATTLE) man you lose on ank-dara ok, you win on svar 1:1 :)

idk how you can be so stupid. he said that IN THE START of the battle we have the same people , but after some time , our peoples gone and your peoples join your vent and you had more

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/4depm/siwy-mute.JPG

swag

ale zamknij pizde i nie wymyslaj ze nas bylo wiecej tylko przyznajcie sie do porazki chociaz raz kurwy jebane

translate - majczal is fat gay with big head

hehs nie wiem czego sie podniecacie tym battle na svar jak sie ustawiliscie gdzie u was widzieli all a u nas 20 osob i maga nie moznabylo zlozyc.. jakby siwek gral dla fragow to by piznal wam 2 salvy z ava i by pozamiatane bylo, teraz good battle vs siwek a jakbyscie dostali to by bylo ze siwek to cwel co ue spamuje itp

translate veziv is noob

Gajs im back on Sunday.

Yeee grubi come back on Sunday, there won't be battles anymore. Fight till sunday because after that we can only go exp or go retired. Huehuehue.

Calar + Veziv = No battles.
Calar + Anyone = Battles
Veziv + Anyone = Battles.

Now Veziv should go out.

ale zamknij pizde i nie wymyslaj ze nas bylo wiecej tylko przyznajcie sie do porazki chociaz raz kurwy jebane

translate - majczal is fat gay with big head

you won gz , but in the half of battle you had more people. I don't care about it but it's a fact

Rozowy on ank dara we got all the time 25 online not more so how u can see 29

Rojczal its noIN THE START of the battle we have the same people , but after some time , our peoples gone and your peoples join your vent and you had more

after some time ppl from wipe didnt come back and our ppl comming back all the time :)

Yeee grubi come back on Sunday, there won't be battles anymore. Fight till sunday because after that we can only go exp or go retired. Huehuehue.

Calar + Veziv = No battles.
Calar + Anyone = Battles
Veziv + Anyone = Battles.

Now Veziv should go out.

So guys lets make 3 teams hehehehheehhe,

3 legendari leaders+3 legendari teams=legendari battles

^^ ye u runed mains after kayto ded u get in with full team 2 sqm place def and hold ava nort east latter when i said we are close come u said nono we wont come

so we come and try to push u but we can only atack u guys with 20 ppl where u got almost 30 and low pushing magic walling us

Back