• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kayto crying about fight

Like mentor said i was watching all the battle in cast u had 50+ players online and when all in comes ank and u started 3 teams fight ur retarded guild mates were just spamming ues + ava + waves in OPEN so i think it's pointless to fight with team like that. They needed a normal open battle fight and it was like all in vs wladcy polski + a bunch of idiots spamming ues in the middle open your eyes next time or just tell your people to shoot sds instead of ava so u will have some normal fights here aswell.

Shleder, I am starting to like you. \o/

Like mentor said i was watching all the battle in cast u had 50+ players online and when all in comes ank and u started 3 teams fight ur retarded guild mates were just spamming ues + ava + waves in OPEN so i think it's pointless to fight with team like that. They needed a normal open battle fight and it was like all in vs wladcy polski + a bunch of idiots spamming ues in the middle open your eyes next time or just tell your people to shoot sds instead of ava so u will have some normal fights here aswell.

We didnt spamming UE/AVA/WAVES in OPEN BATTLE, just in snack places (ankrahmun north stack and ank/dara stair passage), how was spamming UE and avalanches and WAVES was FIRMA FORTE, a fucking pk team in lunar, only kill in hunt places and invade somebody war-mode just 4fun, So stop talking shit about something u dont know, and start to learn to view this cast of a better way, so you can post in the forum of something you have DOMAIN about it.

Our team didnt had 50 players, we had 43 at the start of the war-mode against the kayto team, so our teamspeak fall and then fell back, and we back not more of 35 players, the amount of people did not stop us from fighting the two teams IN THE SAME TIME, but the point here is another, you guys are putting my team as a villain, and that's not true, I believe that neither All In Team is also what I'm saying is that kayto is a fucking moron, he caused all this mess

We didnt spamming UE/AVA/WAVES in OPEN BATTLE, just in snack places

You need to open your damn eyes cause it was your team constantly running in and ueing while we were fighting so ofc we turned on you guys and took you out so we could continue are war with kayto

Last edited:
We didnt spamming UE/AVA/WAVES in OPEN BATTLE, just in snack places (ankrahmun north stack and ank/dara stair passage), how was spamming UE and avalanches and WAVES was FIRMA FORTE, a fucking pk team in lunar, only kill in hunt places and invade somebody war-mode just 4fun, So stop talking shit about something u dont know, and start to learn to view this cast of a better way, so you can post in the forum of something you have DOMAIN about it.

Our team didnt had 50 players, we had 43 at the start of the war-mode against the kayto team, so our teamspeak fall and then fell back, and we back not more of 35 players, the amount of people did not stop us from fighting the two teams IN THE SAME TIME, but the point here is another, you guys are putting my team as a villain, and that's not true, I believe that neither All In Team is also what I'm saying is that kayto is a fucking moron, he caused all this mess

dude i think u didnt even fight there or u are blind bcuz i was watching battle in cast and i saw all the names and trust me it was just a fucking ava/ue/wave disco from your side -.-

Back