• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kejsarens Mapping Thread!

Kejsaren

Pythera.net
Reaction score
Trolls
08b36Sla8K.png

iACpwSczE.png

PFSJHNdDwM.png

RNEi0h7Hp.png

I like it a lot! ö
@Misq011, it's a cave, so it's dark, he's just being realistic and it gives a better effect!
And yeah, its simple, but it's cool >;o

Great style at it trolls Sometime this idea can take advantage < self-service store >

I love it, simple, clean.

People don't realize you don't need to go all out and be excessive and fill in every square, the best map is a clean map, where all paths are walkable, theres no bugs, no border collusions.

yea I guessed, i spell it collision
:p this made me laugh
Means when two things collide, probably different spelling to other places.
How do you go from Collide to Collusion?

Collusion:
Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage.

:p this made me laugh

How do you go from Collide to Collusion?

Collusion:
Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage.

Is not that a Conclusion? I may be wrong though..

Is not that a Conclusion? I may be wrong though..

No, a conclusion is a final result, a resolution, a solution, or the end.

collision and collusion are different.

collision is physical objects, like a car accident

collusion is a plan or agreement that's a secret, usually for harmful purposes

and to conclude ... POST MOAR MAPS!

Back