• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kereyza's mapping place [Inception]

Kereyza

:)
Reaction score
Hello otland members!

I've been around here for a while but I never posted anything I've mapped.
It's time for me to show you guys my mapping and I hope I can get some feedback along the way so I can develop.
I always enjoy watching mapping threads here so I hope you enjoy my thread aswell.

Elf Town.

30c7sls.png

209im1x.png

9kmq7n.png

11j3xgm.png

Last edited:
Nice, continue with the thread, maybe delete the pink stones on the map, and thats all :D

I like it, it looks good, the pink stones bothers me too.
and you got a tuff on the water barrel, you better remove that.

good luck i would like to see more :)

Sh4rk
Thanks! I will :) haha I actually deleted them and turned out to look much better, thanks ;)

Galsegal90
I removed the pink stones! I removed the tuff aswell haha,thanks and thanks for commenting, keeps me going.

Blez
thank you :)

The mapper
Oh stop it you.. haha thanks

Here's some more pictures of elfs until I take new ones now

106lime.png

1phu6t.png

ri58gw.png

30968av.png

b7l92g.png

Last edited:
Lookin good so far. Crystal pillars look a bit strange being held up by those tiny wooden support beams.

Bigass tree buildings might look dope with some branches/foliage added.

Keep goin! :]

Magnetico
Me too haha :) Thanks for commenting, I will!

Orkanite
Thank you :) Yea I understand what you mean, I will try that and post screen when I change :)

Cyclops mountain.

1584a53.png

25zh79f.png

2i0b5ox.png

3160tn7.png

11bnpuh.png

You really know how to mix them elvish sprites man, awesome :eek: However the cyclops could be improved a bit, though nothing major has to be done. Overall it looks really good :D

no1
Thank you! That's what im going for :)

Siramix
Haha thanks! Yeah I felt that cycs looked a bit boring so I mapped some more and a underground cave.

30bl44o.png

2553ody.png

vyvdg.png

2i260kx.png

r7kahj.png

I just started to map a place for giant spiders and I will show more pictures when I'm done. I will also post some pictures of my town :)
Stay tuned!

this clean and playable map what i love <3
This awesome but one thing i don't like thissss gravel on graass. ;x

Back