• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Khalendor Age -

Tell us about Khalendor, what you think...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We were testing our system, then those guys tried to kill me, that is what happens :
KKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOBS

I said : Are u trying to kill me at my own map?
WiEsEu.png

Imo it looks kind of empty, however I like how you made the sand borders, because they look like a middle finger.

There's nothing to comment about, just some water, and some grass, with a bit of sand and a palm tree, oh and a few tufts.

Even though it's very "empty" I think it's worth commenting on. You should add some swimming areas there, it would pitch up the piece quite much! :D

Guys this is just a joke picture o_O, this is just a empty area that we were testing some systems o_O

OK , no more joke pictures :( ... ( KKKK THE MIDDLE FINGER IS SO NICE HIHI )

ORr7S.png

Thank u :}
More pictures coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

Some changes :}
ZY4du.png

33AvK.png

I like your mapping because it is very clean and a lot of, and there is a lot of detail. I'm thinking that you're a very good mapper

Hmm, change the big grass borders to small ones ;) on first screen and add some grey gravel on the mountain ground's ...
Indeed it's nice again ;)

Back
Top Bottom