• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Khorem

I think you can make it in english for every country can play... Also good work you did, looks pretty awesome.

You help me a lot, thanks for that nice point of view. :cool:

Initially the project was supported by the brazilian's otserv sites... but actually the br community looks dead :(

Tons of servers and br community is dead? ;pp

The two largest brazilian's fansites died (OTBR and Xtibia), then yeah, we can say that the community is already dead.

BTW returning to the topic: I'm considering revising the mainly language for get more players (well, some brazilians voted to play in english, so i guess its the smartest decision).

The two largest brazilian's fansites died (OTBR and Xtibia), then yeah, we can say that the community is already dead.

BTW returning to the topic: I'm considering revising the mainly language for get more players (well, some brazilians voted to play in english, so i guess its the smartest decision).

Offtop

So you should get more players to otland and opentibia. These forums needs more visitors ; d

Back