• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Kibidera.com OT looking for one mapper.

Kibidon777

Reaction score
Kibidera OT, an upcoming higher rate fully custom rpg/pvp server. I have already ordered the dedicated server and have purchased the domain http:\\www.Kibidera.com. The server is located in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States.

Position: Mapper

Requirements: Thorough knowledge of the map editor, tibia, and a sense of creativity that keeps the game looking beautiful in its 2D bliss.

Perks: Get to be senior gamemaster and the only gamemaster besides Admin Kibidon for a while. (Note: you must be truthworthy and not power abuse or advance your normal character in amyway using gamemaster commands.)

Please post your:

*Name
*Previous mapping experience
*Why you should be selected for this one and only position

Thank you for your time, and I hope you consider putting your abilities above and beyond the limit.

Admin Kibidon
Kibidera OT

Hello, i really like your ot, and would like to apply for a position in mapping.

Name: Pawel Smith
Previous Mapping Experience: Mapped on several different ots. I mostly map for fun. I am mapping now for about 1 year.
Why you should be selected for this one and only position: I should be selected because i would like to help you add more maps, expand the city, add more houses, add more spawns with more monsters, and also fix some of the current spawns.

Thanks

My Name - Gus Logaridis
Location - United Kingdom (England). Born in Athens, Greece
Age - 16
Previous mapping experience - Mapped for over 5 Ots. Mapped 2 of my own ots a Custom and a real map.. I have been mapping for around 2 and a half years.
Why I should be selected for this one and only position? - Not only I will be amazingly helpful in mapping I will also do my best in being a GM. I have a Decent Amount of maps i have already made which are custom 100% also I can be very easy to contact, Msn, Skype?. I can speak 3 different languages English, Spanish and Greek, My Speciality in
mapping will be houses, secret zones, hunting zones, Custom houses or just editing Temples and Depots. My Knowledge of Map Editor and Mapping is very good.

Thank you.. please let me know of your decision

~Gus Logaridis :)

*Name - Andrew Kanga
*Location - Czech Republic
*Age - 17
*Previous mapping experience - Mapped for a year, I currently hold possession of my own map I spent lots of time on. I have mapped for several servers.
*Why you should be selected for this one and only position - My skill is unique, not one other person on Otland uses my technique (unless copied a piece from me)
*Example of Work -
*Additional Information Regarding Staff - http://otland.net/f61/professional-looking-gm-job-142611/

Back