• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

KibideraEVO.com -- UNFAIRLY banned -- paying customer -- FIX NOW PLEASE.

Kibidon

Reaction score
My server had a MAX online of 37 players, and this was a week ago.. When I hit about 20 players, I was banned from otservlist.org for data spoofing 1?

Bump, no reply. I am READY TO SPEND MONEY FOR GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT, FEATURE SERVER, AND SERVER BLOG POSTS. why would you guys not want more money? This makes no sense, my server has been banned for 2 weeks. I have fixed the offline training problem!!! Now unban kibideraevo.com

No idea what data spoofing is, and I did not commit any illegal acts. I did not MC characters to get my population on server up, I did NOTHING WRONG.

My server has been banned for the last week and it is SUFFERING. I need to be UNBANNED from OTSERVLIST.ORG ASAP. I already sent you guys an email about it a week ago, no reply.

**** UNBAN kibideraevo.com ****

I will purchase coins for yellow high light and blog posts. I am a PAYING CUSTOMER and I would like to be TREATED AS ONE.

I am down to my last straw of patience here,

Name: Neil Ramsbey
Email: [email protected]

Cellphone: Ask me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Neil

Last edited:
Bump, no reply. I am READY TO SPEND MONEY FOR GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT, FEATURE SERVER, AND SERVER BLOG POSTS. why would you guys not want more money? This makes no sense, my server has been banned for 2 weeks. I have fixed the offline training problem!!! Now unban kibideraevo.com

So you want to be threaten better cause you can pay?Reason for your ban could be having players AFK or on non-logout zones, you will rarely get an answer here at Otland so simply go through your punishment and follow & read the law of Otservlist.

Yeah well I didnt have an OT server for 2 years, and this new log out rule was added AFTER I made my account, so I never once saw the rule. Lame as hell, it was never a rule before. This is stupid my server had 38 online 3 weeks ago now 11, thanks for fucking me over otservlist.org, you guys are a joke.

MAKE THE RULES CLEARER FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD ACCOUNTS AND BEEN PAYING CUSTOMERS WITH YOU FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS!

Back