• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kick Idle Player 1.3 TFS - OTservBR

walltimer

Reaction score
Where do i change time to kick player? I tried in config but it's working when u dont close client, than character stay, when u done it, character is kicked like in 1-2min

i changed that and it didnt works :D No, i wont ask them for help, they kicked me from their discord, and accpet onlny brasil, sorry, they stopped suporting english people.

Well in that case make a move over to TFS.
Atleast I can't help you with that server, a huge cluster f**k to get the latest stuff "work" causing more problems than solutions :p

i changed that and it didnt works :D No, i wont ask them for help, they kicked me from their discord, and accpet onlny brasil, sorry, they stopped suporting english people.
You don't need to be in discord to create an issue. It's done directly through the project in GitHub.
There are several language channels in Discord of Otservbr, if you were banned probably you did something wrong. They have a special channel just for banning reasons, give me your discord nick and I can tell you why you were banned.

Well in that case make a move over to TFS.
Atleast I can't help you with that server, a huge cluster f**k to get the latest stuff "work" causing more problems than solutions :p
I think you shouldn't be so aggressive towards a new project, especially being a moderator of a forum that works based on those projects. It's sad to see you warned Skulls and deleted his comment just because you didn't agreed.
@Don Daniello

Last edited:
I think you shouldn't be so aggressive towards a new project, especially being a moderator of a forum that works based on those projects. It's sad to see you warned Skulls and deleted his comment just because you didn't agreed.
@Don Daniello

New? xD

I didn't give Skulls a warning but I fully agree with the moderator who did, he went off topic, to avoid this happening again you and Skulls should instead have sent me a PM.

Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

Back