• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kick.

I was so excited to come in again, I just hope it's not a big deal, something like the DDoS

Sorry, we were testing some new code and it crashed. Everything was saved though and it's up now again (although it can crash again, we'll be looking into it and fix it as soon as possible).

EDIT: We've fixed the crash, but a restart is required to apply the patch, so either it'll crash again or it will be fixed at the next server save. If it crashes, everything will be saved as usual.

Sorry, we were testing some new code and it crashed. Everything was saved though and it's up now again (although it can crash again, we'll be looking into it and fix it as soon as possible).

EDIT: We've fixed the crash, but a restart is required to apply the patch, so either it'll crash again or it will be fixed at the next server save. If it crashes, everything will be saved as usual.

lol I died when I got kicked and lost my whole backpack with softs and bamboo leaves and 500k in it.. even when I had full bless and AOL for safety...

Kick again?

It crashed again, which means that the patch to address the crash has been applied and that it shouldn't happen again.

Back