• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kicked out of Annihilator???????????

Reaction score
So this is what happend:

Me and my friends went for Annihilator. So we were getting chased by around 8 to 10 random people that wanted to kill us.
One of my friends died in the Doors at annihilator. So me and my other 2 friends were like 100% dead.
We decided to stand on the Anni spots and see if one of the randoms was stupid enough to stand on it.
So we pulled the lever and went down in annihilator. We almost killed the second demon while suddenly we got kicked out of the room.
We got teleported west of the Annihilator Level Doors and their whole team was waiting there to slaughter us.
I have never seen this before and I would like some explanation. Cost me a half level on 152 and 100k blessings.

Thanks.

That would only happen if another team tries to enter; everyone who is in there gets teleported out. I will change it in the next update so that the team in there can stay for at least 10 minutes before another team can replace them.

Really sad, We made a perfect escape. We could take the reward and wait for them downstairs. Any change our deaths can be repaid because of the bug?

That would only happen if another team tries to enter; everyone who is in there gets teleported out. I will change it in the next update so that the team in there can stay for at least 10 minutes before another team can replace them.

Isnt anni a quest which only can be made once a day? I mean only one team can finnish it in one day?

Back