• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

kicks?

Probably it's your internet conection but I don't have any type of kicks nowadays! I think my internet conection is better than before =)..

Probably someone (friend, rl friend or rl brother) are tyring to enter into your account and you even don't know about this ·_· ?
Please make sure that no one knows your account/password.

I hope you can get the solution of this problem! Good luck.

Probably someone (friend, rl friend or rl brother) are tyring to enter into your account and you even don't know about this ·_· ?
Please make sure that no one knows your account/password.

I hope you can get the solution of this problem! Good luck.

i have changed my psword yesterday..
and im have dowlanded 9.63 also..and i have kicks anyways ;S
i dont get any freeze etc..just kick lol

Sorry that I stopped responding to you in-game, but I had some troubles with my own internet connection.

We haven't been having any lag or kick issues lately as far as I am concerned, as you are the first person telling me this. With this said, there will be some changes made soon, maybe that will make it better for you.

my kicks has started..when you updated to 9.63 ;>
"light kriminal" also haves kicks..
allways when i have a kick, he gets another kick..

ya i also am i freeze for like 30 seconds at a time before anything happens and cant lvl because of it lol

Back