• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Kicks?

i want my backpack with snakebite rod back!
i dont like lose my itans :<

Why will they lose players for some people Ddosing? They can't fix it right now because they maybe ain't at home.
Many shit-ots got anti-DDos servers and Shadowcores with 1200 players online can't get it - stop dreaming ;)

ShadowCores is in a datacenter that claims to be able to handle DDoS attacks, i.e we already have DDoS protection. With the way OpenTibia servers currently work, it is impossible(yes, impossible) to be immune to DDoS attacks. So please, if you don't know what you are talking about, please spare us all the annoyance and stay out of the discussion.

Many shit-ots got anti-DDos servers and Shadowcores with 1200 players online can't get it - stop dreaming ;)

There is many types of DDoS from my knowegle you can buy some program or something then THE Hole company will support you with DDoSing too. Like you bought For 99.99 euro a program from a company then you start DDoS with only 1 computer (yours) after that the company support you like with 80 computers, It means 81 computer use strong and powerfull DDoS program that is impossible protect

Just ignore the idiots. Sad cunts that bring negative attitude with them where ever they go!

give us some shop points or something for the lags and kicks many of us died.. our time and cash wasted...

Back