• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ killed monsters to his deposit in the bank

Kownikuzyt

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, need help. version of TFS 1.1

He needs a script that will send "GP" from killed monsters to his deposit in the bank.

I found such links:

Post automatically merged:

Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
    doCreatureSetStorage(cid, stor, (getCreatureStorage(cid, stor) == -1) and 1 or -1)
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'Money autoloot has been ' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, stor) == -1 and 'disabled' or 'enabled') .. '.')
    return true
end

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/autoloot.lua: onSay
data/talkactions/scripts/autoloot.lua:4: attempt to call global 'getCreatureStorage' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getCreatureStorage'
data/talkactions/scripts/autoloot.lua:4: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/autoloot.lua:3>

Last edited:
Lua:
    local items = {}
    for i = getTileInfo(pos).items, 1, -1 do
        pos.stackpos = i
        items[i] = getThingFromPos(pos)
    end

Lua Script Error: [Main Interface]
in a timer event called from:
(Unknown scriptfile)
data/creaturescripts/scripts/moneyloot.lua:25: attempt to call global 'getThingFromPos' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getThingFromPos'
data/creaturescripts/scripts/moneyloot.lua:25: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/moneyloot.lua:1>

No idea what you are doing... This should probably be in the request section.

Lua:
function onDeath(creature, corpse, killer, mostDamageKiller, lastHitUnjustified, mostDamageUnjustified)

return true
end

Back