• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Killing botters [Beneva]

Zakeen

Reaction score
Started killing some botters here and there on beneva :D

66obEU8.png

was doing it on Nerana, my favorite botter redesigned his script to destroy objects on his way and walk on obstacles ;/

I like this thread, im doing it with my friends on morta:
bot_JPG_300x300_q85.jpg

40minutes=50mana potions and 70great health potions=21k for me:D

I trapped that guy that came out once again but I left sine it took to long so got no pic of it but yeh:
Dec 06 2015, 05:49:28 CETDied at Level 54 by a terramite.

was doing it on Nerana, my favorite botter redesigned his script to destroy objects on his way and walk on obstacles ;/
Sucks when they have that enabled :D

Not really the best picture or anything I had to fast take a pic with my phone so I wouldnt miss the screenshot. :'c
Another one dies on Magicians in yalahar.
6omGObi.png

Last edited:
I'm on Beneva as well and the botters are quite annoying, any tips how to kill/trap them?

I'm on Beneva as well and the botters are quite annoying, any tips how to kill/trap them?
1. Follow their route;
2. Think how to trap (like a passage with 1 tile to move);
3. Lure some monsters;
4. Trap;
5. Attack till he runs out of pots;
6. Profit;

1. Follow their route;
2. Think how to trap (like a passage with 1 tile to move);
3. Lure some monsters;
4. Trap;
5. Attack till he runs out of pots;
6. Profit;
How do you trap them if you can't open birdcage kit? Is there another way?

Birdcage kit is not needed, it can be any item that you just cant walk on. Good luck, if you manage to kill him please take a pic and put it here, always funny to see how you did it. :)

I killed a lot of botters that way many years ago... but I assumed they all updated their bot to destroy furniture?

I enjoyed too to kill botters, but for every update cipsoft made, it was like they got tired of botters dying... each update have a "fix" for the most common way to kill botters...
Roping was once one main way to kill botters..

I killed a lot of botters that way many years ago... but I assumed they all updated their bot to destroy furniture?
They did, but someone doesnt have that enabled or whatever.
I enjoyed too to kill botters, but for every update cipsoft made, it was like they got tired of botters dying... each update have a "fix" for the most common way to kill botters...
Roping was once one main way to kill botters..
I feel ya!

This made my day :D

Keep killing the botters!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Good job boys! im doing same job on Chrona :)
https://gyazo.com/dafc8f14843430ae0797fe79c05cfd7b
https://gyazo.com/5bfc33df60c87871408dfa35c161f223
https://imgur.com/DvCKAiF
DvCKAiF.png

Some ways how kill botters, if bot wont walk over fire throw gps/worms/vials or other items on it so it will dissapear and bot will continue.
If bot destroy objects put manafluid, under object > browse field and use manafluid it will popup top of object and bot cant destroy it.
Good job man, thanks for the advice!

Back