• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kills to redskull and frags to ban. REP++

Likeee

Mappah!
Reaction score
Hi! Im running a pvp server and i want to change so you cant get redskull or ban. I changed "Kills to redskull" to 9999999 but after a thew frags i get red skull and get banned. How to change this?

Thanks in advice.

But, This is a PVP ot. And you can buy stuff for your frags. So the frags dont go away "/

Oh I see. Then Id say start putting a low-decent number like 200 and test it like u usually do, if it works then increase to 500 and test again, if it works increase it like 2x everytime until you find the amount that bugs it.

Other thing you could do is, if you find the bugging amount and it is too low for your taste, lets say 1500, then you could announce in your server/website that all the frags last 1 month and you'll reset them for everyone every 1st of each month (Im pretty sure you can do this through a sql query on ur database that changes all players's "redskulltime" to 0).

So people will know they need to kill faster if they want to buy their stuff before the frags reset :p

And maybe if you know how to script, you could try making a script so if a player manages to kill the 1500 frags in 1 month, using the function getPlayerFrags you could do so at the moment he gets 1500 he advances to a new "promotion" or storage value that resets his frags to 0. Just random ideas.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back