• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Killzon32 Mountainchip

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
Mountainchip
Little piece of a mountain you can add to good for just making look nice.
7838 tiles
mountainchip.png

I will also be releasing private maps only in my sig so people who click my sig can get even more maps
Thread Rules:
1. Don't give negative criticism/opinion's about the map's I create.
If you don't like the map's don't download them and don't comment on them because I don't care.
2. If you think it's viruses or something stupid then don't download them.
3. Don't post comments about them saying random things that would help me get better.
I do not care for anything wrong with the map's. If a stair is not working then fix it urself.
For more maps and latest maps click on my sig
You can give me idea's on what to create and you will see if I am creating it by clicking on my sig.
download link Redirect

Looks pretty nice, but the rubble on the waterfall doesn't look nice, and you should add the other part of the waterfall, a floor above the fall. And I also put some small borders around stone or dirt stairs, + the staircase leading down, not the yellow floor. But I really like the Frozen Mud floor passage

Back