• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kind of RPG project elienter revenge

thx magnetico :) i wish you see the map you know :p

@5457886
wtf? no im not from se~, and thx for say you like it :D;)
@up
:$ thx

Last edited:
maybe my last show-off
screenshot2010043122550.png

screenshot2010043122556.png

screenshot2010043122557.png

screenshot2010043122532.png

this ones where part of my pass to Heroland

Last edited:
javier, has mejorado demasiado desde la primera imagen, he visdto todos los post & la vrd si vas mejorando mucho... sigue asi (Y) :D

When they said use lot's more grass tuft's please use only the 3 smallest and maybe one or two larger one's don't use the doodad palette that totally makes thing's ugly. The 3 smallest are the best, the one with multiple pieces of grass on it is the most used (Don't have ID's, On a train going to work so don't have normal PC).

Also work on not making thing's square by doing so, make shapes using the grass tile then manually add borders to the water and auto fill the water in.

Use less tree's more bushes; bushes are essential for nature there's alway's more bushes then tree's in normal nature unless it's a forest.

If you need any more help or just any inquiry's just leave me a visitor's message and I'll try reply fast as possible.

Back