• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kinda slakt?

Dudde1

Reaction score
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/22356556/Sug_kuk_s_mst.cam

I almost feel sorry for you guys!

Last edited:
I didn't use push script, + look at thor! and you're complaining about us?

I didn't use push script, + look at thor! and you're complaining about us?

Well the reason i died was because you had anti push script, and the only reason since if you shouldnt have that i would have pushed you direcly but since its coming 3845728435325 gold coins its kinda hard to push.

lol, robin i was in ur vent before and u guys had the hotkey for pushbot in the comment, 'everyone use this'

so stop tell us that we are cheating, + nice that both me (sprankey) and rafa got internet kick at the same time haha

lol, robin i was in ur vent before and u guys had the hotkey for pushbot in the comment, 'everyone use this'

so stop tell us that we are cheating, + nice that both me (sprankey) and rafa got internet kick at the same time haha

As i wrote in another thread, they wrote it in the comment, but i told some people to not low down to your level of playing. And being in our vent all the time? girl grow up, thats the only thing you can do, check our vent all the time. Pussys all of you.

or retarded of you?, that is what happends when you are a bunch of randoms in the team.
everyone get the ventrilo and so on.

check the cam and u can see how you get gps under u all the time

ps im not a girl ;)

going to bed cu!

Well the reason i died was because you had anti push script, and the only reason since if you shouldnt have that i would have pushed you direcly but since its coming 3845728435325 gold coins its kinda hard to push.

You should take the cash and u will be rich :D

or retarded of you?, that is what happends when you are a bunch of randoms in the team.

ps im not a girl ;)

going to bed cu!

"gogo make ping"

child

ps im not a girl ;)

going to bed cu!

You can ask ANYONE in my team if i use bot during battles, it will be same answear for all since when we was gonna break it all like "Trekronor dash now and we will dash behind you" and my answear is always "Not using elfbot during battle". When you use elfbot to survive, to heal other people, for magic wall timer and shit just show how bad you are at pvp, and thats a fact. I know that like 70% of the whole tibia players use Elfbot when waring, but i dont and i wont either.

@Robin, start use it and u might be good at the game

@ Stolle, I hope everyone here on this ot is childs els it's pathetic.
games is for childs isnt?

@Robin, start use it and u might be good at the game

@ Stolle, I hope everyone here on this ot is childs els it's pathetic.
games is for childs isnt?

Jakke, jag använder inte bot och jag äger fortfarande dig så hårt. Och vad jag vet så är det vi som har vunnit ALLA warmode mot er och jag leder vårt team så det "you might be good at the game " kan du köra upp i ditt arsle jävla tönt.

Translate: Behind My Camel

Back