• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Kingdom Age] Aphria's Life Thread

what do you expect from River? You suggest something and he will do it in 5 minutes? I think that takes some time. And as i know he's doing the most things alone. Well he did some improvements already and not everything said is cool imo. But i agree with u there are some things that could be changed and i think they are working already on it.

I love challenging server way more than easy servers and the reason I don't play it is because of how boring it is, not because its slow/hard but it just doesn't have the right features and I'm sure many would agree with me.

I have suggested many things but it just gets ignored or no one bothers to look at and put into effect.

Hard to belive you actually suggested something, so far, River is working on every suggestion that makes sense.

Last edited:
I love challenging server way more than easy servers and the reason I don't play it is because of how boring it is, not because its slow/hard but it just doesn't have the right features and I'm sure many would agree with me.

I have suggested many things but it just gets ignored or no one bothers to look at and put into effect.

Where have you suggested things? I make sure I respond to every suggestion I get and I give them directly to river. This is not a place to discuss about all this either. This is Noxz's life thread, and I'm sure he'll appreciate it not being derailed. At Kingdom Age - Forum you are able to post all your concerns, I can guarantee you that they will be read.

First steps on the Mount Christ. One eyed aggressive creatures attacking me!
eQlx5Ma.png

Greed just stole me some money for some really useless informations. ~madness~
pAyzoGQ.png

Hunting some dragon hatchlings and dragons. IS IT HOT EH?!
f3SnWDw.png

I should wear a jacket by exploring next time. choo chooo
WeTzL0Y.png

Taste my Flamethrower! bitch!
z251fJZ.png

Let's discover Mount Christ. It's actually full of one eyed creatures.
asXhLGE.png

My tanky mate and me just beat them. [Task completed.]
uiAMA0V.png

Discovering some dwarfish mines. Tought there would be more minerals :>.
bRJhWz2.png

Defending Erembor of the orcish army.
SX6IN2Z.png

Take out your towel. Time to relax!
1DjBqN6.png

I think im going to explore some more today. :) Some screenshots will follow soon.

Small Update.

Sadly the owner of Kingdom Age decided to destroy the server more and more.
He told us to make suggestions how to improve the gameplay. We suggested
but nothing happened. At the moment he changing things like monster hp (whyever hes doing this)
without inform the players with any news. In my opinion he should shut down the server and release it again when it's done.
It's more like a beta at the moment and the changes he did since release just made it more stupid as before.
Well I hope the server will be successful soon. But i wont play this anymore without changes.
I hope you will read this River and I hope there will be changes soon. Think about a shutdown and a wipe.
Then release a beta test where u can test what u want and be more informative in changes or upcoming stuff.
You really need to inform your players.

Well, Avaji and I did everything we could but the final word is from River. (I shouldnt even be helping, yet I did)

R.I.P KA, let's hope that someday KA turns into a good server.

It was a good server once, I have no idea why they didn't keep it online when it actually was succesful with around 100 players, instead they chose to change a lot of stuff and use otclient and now there's barely 30 active players.

It was a good server once, I have no idea why they didn't keep it online when it actually was succesful with around 100 players, instead they chose to change a lot of stuff and use otclient and now there's barely 30 active players.

This server has a lot of issues but otclient isnt one of them

Small Update.

Sadly the owner of Kingdom Age decided to destroy the server more and more.
He told us to make suggestions how to improve the gameplay. We suggested
but nothing happened. At the moment he changing things like monster hp (whyever hes doing this)
without inform the players with any news. In my opinion he should shut down the server and release it again when it's done.
It's more like a beta at the moment and the changes he did since release just made it more stupid as before.
Well I hope the server will be successful soon. But i wont play this anymore without changes.
I hope you will read this River and I hope there will be changes soon. Think about a shutdown and a wipe.
Then release a beta test where u can test what u want and be more informative in changes or upcoming stuff.
You really need to inform your players.

Said perfectly, the server was released way before it was ready imo.

Back