• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom Age Minimap

Hope it will be online soon :)
The map is the best i ever seen!

It looks like a heart xD did you do this on purpose?
kingdomagevu5.png

Last edited:
I have to say you are the best mapper/team I've ever seen. This minimap seems like the same size then real tibia but better.. Great work.

I have always had high hopes for this project and I wish everyone on the KA team luck with this project. One thing I think you guys could improve on is informing the public a bit more with updates and whats currently left to complete before the release because right now I don't play any computer games and if I was to play one I will make sure its a good RPG such as KA that will be up for a long time.

Kingdom Age (as quoting words of Chau) is finished, they need money for the server and thats all I guess o_O

Dude take it easy or cipsoft gona kill ya cause it's 1000000 times better then there map ;D

VERY ROOX :D 1000000/0 :D

As Abeto Says , IT'S DAMN BETTER THAN CIP'S BORING ONE. you should map for them , and i always wish you release a own game made by you and based on tibia

the orc fortress ( i guess it is? ) at the north of the minimap looks like cipsoft's. but not 100% as theirs.

@Topic
Awesome mm!

Hope it will be online soon :)
The map is the best i ever seen!

It looks like a heart xD did you do this on purpose?
kingdomagevu5.png

Did you take anything before logging onto OTland? :blink::confused:

Ont: Great minimap, both shape and the things you made in photoshop :D:thumbup:

I'm surprised none of the leading OT-mappers have been contacted by Cipsoft. As we all know they've been keeping an eye on the OT-community for a very long time. So I'm really surprised that none of those guys have been offered to map for Cipsoft. Just look at the Cipsoft map, it's boring and got less details than the really good OT-maps.

Nice bump. KA kind of dropped off the map for awhile xD.

@Empty - The mappers for CIPsoft all work in-house in Germany, not over the internet like us. Unless he moved to Germany I doubt they would contact him for a job.

CipSoft only hires people who can talk german, english and is living in Germany or aronud it.

Back
Top Bottom